- Terms and Conditions -
1.2 The owner of this website is LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS, with ID 20046074-X and fiscal address at C / BUENOS AIRES, 15 (VALENCIA). The email address to contact the company is email@example.com.
1.3 LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS, indicates that it is the user's obligation to read the present conditions of use of the website, being considered valid and therefore applicable, recommending that users print or save a copy of these "Terms and conditions of use" to later have knowledge of them, although they will be available at all times on the website (www.coworkruzafa.com). All conditions can be stored and reproduced by users / clients through any conventional word processor tool on the market.
In order to use and navigate LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS’ website, the User must (a) be 18 or over, or be 14 and have the consent of their parents or their guardian to these terms, (b) have the capacity to grant a binding contract with us and that no applicable law prohibits it, and (c) be a resident of Spain. The User also guarantees that all information provided to LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS is truthful, accurate and complete, and accepts that this is the case at all times.
The User declares himself as a natural or legal person. LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS declares, and the User acknowledges, that LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS provides a great diversity of information, services and data, the user assuming responsibility for the correct use of the websites. This responsibility will extend to all those uses and practices that the user makes within the websites, as well as the use of the information, services and data offered by LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS.
- Guidelines for accessing the websites
- To access the websites, the User must have access and connection to the Internet, pay the access fees, have the equipment / device and the electronic systems necessary to connect to the network, including a terminal that is suitable for this purpose (computer, telephone, tablet, etc ...) and a modem or other similar access device.
- The User knows that the correct access and use of certain contents and services of the web sites may imply the download in their computer devices of certain computer programs or other logical elements. The User is solely responsible for the installation of said elements, and LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS declines any type of responsibility that may arise from this.
- Guidelines for the use of websites by the user
- The user undertakes to carry out use of the website, their conditions, services that could be offered and contents in accordance with the Law, Morals, good customs and public order, not using it contrary to the contents present in this text, in a harmful way for LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS or third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the website or their services, or prevent normal enjoyment of the websites by other Users.
- The user will refrain from taking actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS’ systems, as well as introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in computer systems.
- LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the websites and / or the Services, at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who breach the terms and conditions of use.
- Limitation of liability of LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS for the use of the websites
- The websites may host advertising content or be sponsored. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted, for inclusion on the websites, complies with the laws that may be applicable in each case. LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that the advertising or sponsored content may contain.
- LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS makes every effort to offer the information contained in the websites truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that an error of this type occurs at any time, beyond the control of LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS, the error will be corrected as soon as possible and the User will be provided with the information and options established in current legislation.
- LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS will not be liable to the User, insofar as:
- The efficiency of the connection as well as the speed of access to the websites by the User. Interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system for reasons beyond the control of LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS.
- The information entered by users and third parties, outside LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS and with whom no type of agreement or contractual collaboration is maintained.
4. Link policies and liability exemptions
LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage that, to the Users of its website, may arise from browsing their website. Consequently, LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that the User may suffer from browsing the Internet.
5. Validity of this text
LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS reserves the right to update the use, terms and conditions applicable to the websites. Being always applicable, for the benefit of the User, those in force at the time they access the website, as well as those in force at the date of the possible request for services, if this were the case. The update will be pre-notified through the website, which will be opened when accessing the page at least 15 days in advance.
6. Intellectual and industrial property
All rights to the contents are reserved. The reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation and / or any form of use of all or part of the contents of the websites being expressly prohibited without the express consent of LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The parties agree, of their free will, that the relationship between the user and LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS will be governed by current Spanish regulations and will be competent to decide on any controversy that may arise between the User and LYDIA CASTELLO PERIS, the courts or tribunals from the town of Valencia.